Our top priority is to provide you and your family with the safest possible care in the most timely manner. Guidelines continue to recommend that we maximize virtual visits whenever this option is available and appropriate. Please read below to see how we have made changes to how our clinic is currently operating.
- We encourage you to contact the office by phone with any health concerns. Our staff will gladly arrange a time for your provider to contact you by phone.. The health care provider can then make arrangements for an in-person visit, if one is required.
- We ask that you limit the number of guests at in-person appointments and use the washroom in advance, whenever possible.
- We also ask that you please reduce the amount of items brought into the office with you (ex. Shopping bags, backpacks, etc.)
- All patients will continue to be pre-screened prior to an in-office visit both over the phone as well as a questionnaire upon arrival.
- We are adhering to strict clinical standards and protocols to ensure a clean and safe environment. We have allotted extra time for cleaning/sanitizing examination rooms between each patient.
- Examination rooms have been reconfigured to minimize touchpoints. Extra chairs, toys, magazines, brochures, and other shared items have been removed.
- Please respect social (physical) distancing guidelines of 2m (6 ft) when visiting the office.
- Please do not crowd or gather with other patients who are waiting.
- MASKS or FACE COVERING ARE REQUIRED when visiting our clinics as per our organization’s policy. If you do not have a mask or face covering, one will be provided to you at the clinic entrance.