- The Pfizer vaccine arrives this week in the Niagara Region.
- Niagara Health, Niagara Region and Emergency Services continue to work together on the region’s vaccination plan.
- Niagara Health Vaccine Clinics will be opening in Niagara Falls, Welland and possibly other sites (TBD).
- Niagara Region and Emergency Services will also deploy small teams to long-term care and current high-risk retirement homes to support their staff with vaccinating the residents.
- Groups to receive vaccine doses will continually expand over the coming months, consistent with the risk-based framework provided by Ontario.
Read the official Statement from Niagara Health here
For more information on Niagara’s Vaccination Clinic at niagarahealth.on.ca/vaccinationclinic
For more information on the province’s vaccine implementation plan, click here
COVID-19 vaccine information has been released by the government.
To stay up-to-date on details about the vaccine and it’s availability (when vaccines will be available, vaccine safety, who will be vaccinated first and more) please visit the websites below.
Check out the Ontario.ca website for the most up-to-date information about the COVID-19 vaccine here in Ontario.
If you are looking for more information, you can also visit the Canada.ca website for information about the Canada wide COVID-19 vaccine program.